It’s an interesting story…. The Leaning Tower of Pisa is actually the bell tower of the four buildings in Pisa’s Cathedral Complex, the Field of Miracles. The structure was started in the year 1173. The lean began in the early stages of construction due to the soft, sandy clay base under the foundation. Construction was […]
- Involuntarily Bumped.. What Can You Do?
- Experience a Unique, Tropical Paradise – Cruise Hawaii!
- Wander Through The Natural Beauty of Lake Como Italy
- Milan – What An Awesome City!
- Visit Italy, Croatia, Turkey and Greece on an Eastern Mediterranean Cruise!
- Plan Your Cruise in the Western Mediterranean!