Can a romantic vacation include some cultural interest? Absolutely! St. Augustine, on the northeastern coast of Florida is an incredible city. Known as the oldest city in North America, it was originally founded in 1565 by a Spanish Admiral. Downtown St. Augustine retains its past, with enchanting historic buildings and many of the original cobblestone streets. […]
- Know Before You Go Guide to Navigating Maui’s Beautiful, Legendary Road to Hana
- Involuntarily Bumped.. What Can You Do?
- Experience a Unique, Tropical Paradise – Cruise Hawaii!
- Wander Through The Natural Beauty of Lake Como Italy
- Milan – What An Awesome City!
- Visit Italy, Croatia, Turkey and Greece on an Eastern Mediterranean Cruise!